(1) The CEO must conduct regular reviews of the plan as follows:
(a) the first review must be conducted within 2 months after the child is first taken into the CEO's care;
(b) a review must be conducted again every 6 months afterwards.
(2) In addition, the CEO must conduct a review of the plan immediately after any of the following:
(a) the death of a parent of the child;
(b) the death of the carer of the child;
(c) a change of the placement arrangement for the child;
(d) an extension or variation of a court order mentioned in section 69 (b) that relates to the child.
(3) This section does not prevent a review of the plan at other times.
(4) In conducting a review, the CEO must have regard to the views expressed by any of the following persons:
(a) the child;
(b) a parent of the child;
(c) the carer of the child;
(d) any other person considered by the CEO to have a direct and significant interest in the wellbeing of the child.
(5) The CEO must:
(a) prepare a report of the review, and if the CEO considers it appropriate to do so – give a copy of the report to any of those persons; and
(b) keep a record of the review and a copy of the report.
(6) For this section, a review of a care plan includes a review of the operation and effectiveness of the plan.