(1) The Commissioner must:
(a) by 31 October following the end of each financial year, prepare and give the Minister a report on the operation of this Part during that year; and
(b) as required by the Minister, prepare and give the Minister a report mentioned in section 260 (1)(e).
(2) If the Commissioner considers it appropriate to do so, the Commissioner may also prepare and give the Minister a report about a matter relating to the performance of a function of the Commissioner.
(3) Without limiting subsection (1) or (2), a report mentioned in the subsection may contain particulars about anyone's failure to comply with this Act.
(4) The Minister must table each report mentioned in subsection (1) or (2) in the Legislative Assembly within 6 sitting days after receiving it.
(5) The Commissioner may, for a report (the first report ) mentioned in subsection (1) or (2), prepare and give the Minister a second report, on a confidential basis, about a matter to which the first report relates.
(6) However, the Commissioner may do so only if the Commissioner considers aspects of the matter should not be publicly disclosed, having regard to:
(a) the underlying principles of this Act; and
(b) any action being taken by the Commissioner or anyone else.