(1) The application may be made to the Court in any way the Court considers reasonable in the circumstances (including, for example, telephone, fax or other electronic means).
(2) The CEO must specify in the application:
(a) why the CEO considers the proposed order is necessary; and
(b) the proposed arrangement for the care and protection of the child under the order.
(3) Any information in support of the application must be in the form of a sworn statement.
(4) However, if the application is made by telephone, fax or other electronic means:
(a) the Court may allow the application to be made before the statement is sworn; but
(b) the CEO must send the sworn statement to the Court not later than the day after the day of the application.
(5) For subsection (4), the Court may give any directions about the application as the Court considers appropriate in the circumstances.