Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 6
Effect of this Part
(1) The provisions of this Part have effect for the purposes of this Act,
except so far as the contrary intention appears in this Act.
(2) This Part applies for the purposes of:
- Part 5.7; and
- Chapter 5 as applying by virtue of Part 5.7; and
- Part 9.2;
as if a reference in this Part to a person or to a body corporate included a
reference to a Part 5.7 body.
(3) This Part applies for the purposes of Chapter 6 as if a reference in
this Part to a body corporate included a reference to a Chapter 6 body.
(4) Where, because of Part 11.2, provisions of this Act, as in force at a
particular time, continue to apply:
- in relation to someone or something;
- for particular purposes;
then, for the purposes of those provisions as so applying:
- this Part as in force at that time continues to have effect; and
- this Part as in force at a later time does not have effect.
AustLII: Copyright Policy