(1) The person may, in a manner or way approved by the Commission, make an election to receive the person's minimum pension supplement amount on a quarterly basis as a separate payment.
(2) An election comes into force as soon as practicable after it is made.
(3) An election ceases to be in force if the main payment ceases to be payable to the person.
(4) The person may, in a manner or way approved by the Commission, revoke an election. A revocation takes effect as soon as practicable after it happens.
(5) Quarterly pension supplement is payable to the person in relation to each day on which an election is in force.