(1) The Secretary may accept a written undertaking given by a person in connection with a matter in relation to which the Secretary has a power or function under this Act or the regulations.
(2) The person may withdraw or vary the undertaking at any time, but only with the consent of the Secretary.
(3) The Secretary must publish details of the undertaking, as in force from time to time, on the internet.
(4) If the Secretary considers that the person who gave the undertaking has breached any of its terms, the Secretary may apply to the Federal Court for an order under subsection (5).
(5) If the Court is satisfied that the person has breached a term of the undertaking, the Court may make all or any of the following orders:
(a) an order directing the person to comply with that term of the undertaking;
(b) an order directing the person to pay to the Commonwealth an amount up to the amount of any financial benefit that the person has obtained directly or indirectly and that is reasonably attributable to the breach;
(c) any order that the Court considers appropriate directing the person to compensate any other person who has suffered loss or damage as a result of the breach;
(d) any other order that the Court considers appropriate.