Notice to Migration Agents Registration Authority
(1) The Minister must give the Migration Agents Registration Authority written notice of a decision to refer a former registered migration agent to the Authority for disciplinary action.
(2) The notice must be given to the Authority by one of the methods specified in section 494B. The notice must specify the grounds for the referral.
(2A) The notice must be accompanied by a copy of any submission made to the Minister under subsection 311J(1).
Notice to former agent
(3) The Minister must give the former registered migration agent written notice of the decision to refer him or her to the Authority for disciplinary action.
(4) The notice must be given to the former agent on the same day that notice of the referral is given to the Authority.
(5) The notice given to the former agent must set out the grounds for the referral.