(1) The Minister may, on his or her own initiative, revoke the cancellation under section 137J of a particular non-citizen's visa, if the Minister thinks that it is in the public interest to do so.
(2) The Minister must give the relevant non-citizen written notice of a decision under subsection (1) to revoke a cancellation.
(3) The power in subsection (1) may only be exercised by the Minister personally.
(4) The Minister does not have a duty to consider whether to exercise the power in subsection (1), whether or not the non-citizen or anyone else requests him or her to do so, or in any other circumstances.
(5) A cancellation is revoked under this section by the Minister causing a record of the revocation to be made.