Description of goods or services
(1) An inquiry notice must specify the description of the goods or services in relation to which the inquiry is to be held.
Supply of goods or services by particular persons
(2) An inquiry notice must also specify whether the inquiry is to be held in relation to the supply of goods or services of that description by a particular person or persons.
(3) If such an inquiry is to be held, the notice may also specify that person or persons. If it does not, the inquiry body must, by writing, determine that person or persons.
(4) The inquiry Chair must give the Minister notice in writing of the determination.
No inquiry in relation to a State or Territory authority
(5) The inquiry body must not determine a State or Territory authority as a person in relation to whom an inquiry will be held.
(6) The Minister may, in an inquiry notice, give such directions as he or she thinks fit as to the holding of the inquiry and the matters to be taken into consideration in the inquiry.
(7) The inquiry body must comply with any such directions.