Council must publish its recommendation
(1) The Council must publish, by electronic or other means, a recommendation under section 44LB and its reasons for the recommendation.
(2) The Council must give a copy of the publication to:
(a) the person who made the application under section 44LB; and
(b) if the applicant is not the person who is, or expects to be, the provider--that person.
(3) The Council must do the things under subsections (1) and (2) on the day the designated Minister publishes his or her decision on the recommendation or as soon as practicable after that day.
(4) Before publishing under subsection (1), the Council may give any one or more of the following persons:
(a) the person who made the application under section 44LB;
(b) any other person the Council considers appropriate;
a notice in writing:
(c) specifying what the Council is proposing to publish; and
(d) inviting the person to make a written submission to the Council within 14 days after the day the notice is given identifying any information the person considers should not be published because of its confidential commercial nature.
(5) The Council must have regard to any submission so made in deciding what to publish. It may have regard to any other matter it considers relevant.