(1) The Commission is to maintain a register, to be known as the Register of NBN Access Agreement Statements, in which the Commission includes all statements given to it under the following provisions:
(a) section 152BEBA;
(b) section 152BEBB;
(c) section 152BEBC.
(2) The Register is to be maintained by electronic means.
(3) The Register is to be made available for inspection on the Commission's website.
(4) The Register is not a legislative instrument.
(5) If the Commission is satisfied that:
(a) publication of particular material contained in a statement could reasonably be expected to prejudice substantially the commercial interests of a person; and
(b) the prejudice outweighs the public interest in the publication of the matter;
the Commission may remove the material from the version of the statement that is included in the Register.
(6) If the Commission does so, the Commission must include in the Register an annotation to that effect.