(1) The Commission is to maintain a register, to be known as the Register of Binding Rules of Conduct, in which the Commission includes all binding rules of conduct in force.
(2) The Register is to be maintained by electronic means.
(3) The Register is to be made available for inspection on the Commission's website.
(4) The Register is not a legislative instrument.
(5) If the Commission is satisfied that:
(a) publication of a particular provision of binding rules of conduct could reasonably be expected to prejudice substantially the commercial interests of a person; and
(b) the prejudice outweighs the public interest in the publication of the provision;
the Commission may remove the provision from the version of the rules that is included in the Register.
(6) If the Commission does so, the Commission must include in the Register an annotation to that effect.