(1) The Commission must keep a Register in relation to competition notices.
(2) The Register must include particulars of all competition notices (including notices that have expired).
(3) The Register may be maintained by electronic means.
(4) A person may, on payment of the fee (if any) specified in the regulations:
(a) inspect the Register; and
(b) make a copy of, or take extracts from, the Register.
(5) For the purposes of this section, if the Register is maintained by electronic means, a person is taken to have made a copy of, or taken an extract from, the Register if the Commission gives the person a printout of, or of the relevant parts of, the Register.
(6) If a person requests that a copy be provided in an electronic form, the Commission may provide the relevant information:
(a) on a data processing device; or
(b) by way of electronic transmission.