(1) The parties to an application to the Tribunal under subsection 135ZZM(1) for the determination of the amount of equitable remuneration payable to a collecting society by a retransmitter for the making, by or on behalf of the retransmitter, of a retransmission of a free-to-air broadcast are the society and the retransmitter.
(2) On an application to the Tribunal under subsection 135ZZM(1), the Tribunal must consider the application and, after giving the parties an opportunity to present their cases, make an order determining the amount that it considers to be equitable remuneration for the making of retransmissions of free-to-air broadcasts.
(3) In making an order, the Tribunal may have regard to such matters (if any) as are prescribed.
(4) An order may be expressed to have effect in relation to retransmissions of free-to-air broadcasts made in reliance on section 135ZZK before the day on which the order is made.
(5) In this section, collecting society and retransmitter have the same meanings as in Part VC.