(1) A satellite BSA licensee may, at any time before the declaration of the first collecting society, by written notice given to the notice holder by the satellite BSA licensee, undertake to pay equitable remuneration to a collecting society, when it is declared, for re-broadcasts of eligible programs by the satellite BSA licensee while the notice is in force.
(2) A notice must specify that the amount of equitable remuneration is to be assessed on the basis of the records to be kept by the satellite BSA licensee under section 135ZZZL.
(3) A notice comes into force on:
(a) the day on which it is given to the notice holder; or
(b) such later day as is specified in the notice;
and remains in force until it is revoked.
(4) A notice may be revoked at any time by the satellite BSA licensee by written notice given to the notice holder.
(5) The revocation takes effect:
(a) on the date of the notice of revocation; or
(b) on such later date as is specified in the notice of revocation.