Form of pledge
(1) A pledge of commitment must be made in accordance with either of the forms set out in Schedule 1.
(2) A pledge of commitment must be made in accordance with the arrangements prescribed by the regulations.
Note: The regulations may provide for a pledge of commitment to be made in public.
Persons who may receive pledge
(3) A pledge of commitment must be made before:
(a) the Minister; or
(b) a person authorised under subsection (4); or
(c) a person who is included in a class of persons authorised under subsection (5).
(4) The Minister may, by writing, authorise a person for the purposes of paragraph (3)(b).
(5) The Minister may, by legislative instrument, authorise a class of persons for the purposes of paragraph (3)(c).